Brianna DahlbergAssociate at Rome & Associates
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Unfair Competition Litigation
- The right of Publicity Litigation
- First Amendment Litigation
- Entertainment-related Litigation
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Reed College, B.A., Art History, 2005
Ms. Dahlberg is an associate of Rome & Associates and specializes in intellectual property litigation, representing clients in copyright, trademark, unfair competition, the right of publicity, First Amendment, and other entertainment-related litigation matters.
Ms. Dahlberg has extensive litigation experience in state and federal courts. She successfully defended a production company in a dispute before the California Court of Appeal over credits to the 2014 Ethan Hawke film “Good Kill,” winning a full dismissal and award of attorney fees. She was also lead associate representing a well-known painter in a lawsuit under the Visual Artists’ Rights Act, winning a temporary restraining order to stop an unauthorized auction of the painter’s artwork and winning sanctions against opposing parties
Ms. Dahlberg has represented numerous plaintiffs and defendants in intellectual property disputes in state and federal courts.She also specializes in trademark disputes. Ms. Dahlberg defended a major footwear retailer against trademark infringement allegations, achieving a favorable settlement, and assisted lead counsel in representing a satellite retailer in a trademark infringement case pertaining to the use of toll-free vanity numbers.
Awards & Honors
- Staff, Southern California Review of Law and Social Justice
- Paul Miller Scholarship Award, Los Angeles Copyright Society, 2010
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: