The seasoned business litigation attorneys at Rome & Associates have significant experience in aggressively representing the interests of parties in both asserting and defending business litigation claims, and will always work towards the most efficient, advantageous, and profitable outcome in any dispute that you and/or your business is facing. Whether you are a sole proprietor, partner, shareholder, officer, director, or are otherwise have a financial interest in a business litigation, how your interests are represented in a business litigation can have profound financial consequences for you and your business, and our attorneys will rely on their significant business litigation experience in aggressively representing your interests.
Our attorneys have represented individuals and business entities in a wide variety of business litigation matters across industries, and will work with you to assess and execute your best strategy to success in any dispute you are facing, whether through out-of-court negotiation, traditional litigation in the courts, mediations, or other types of alternative dispute resolutions. We work with clients in disputes involving outside parties such as vendors and competitors, as well as intracompany disputes such as shareholder suits, derivative actions, and partnership disputes. Regardless of the type of dispute you are facing, we will be at your side from initial allegations through final judgment and any appeals actions.
Representing Your Business:
The business litigation attorneys at Rome & Associates will work with you to:
- Protect your business’ rights by quickly assessing whether you can pursue breach of contract, fraud, intentional misrepresentation, or other state or federal claims
- Aggressively respond to litigation risks from threatened, potential, or ongoing business disputes involving you and/or your company
- Strategize your business litigation options and attempt to resolve any and all disputes in your favor through negotiation and/or settlement
- Pursue favorable outcomes in your business litigation through mediation, alternative dispute resolution, or state or federal court litigation, including appeals
Strategic & tactical planning
- After an investor client was defrauded out of funds through a scam investment involving multiple shell companies, nominee agents, and stock manipulation, we sued the fraudulent promoter of the stock as well as the underlying company. Our attorneys were able to secure a jury verdict in favor of the investor amounting to more than $1.5 million in compensatory and punitive damages.
- Another investor client of ours was fraudulently drawn into a Ponzi scheme which was made to appear as a legitimate futures trading company. We took the director of the Ponzi scheme to court as well as the director’s attorney who enabled the director’s fraud. Our attorneys were able to secure a $3.75 million judgment in favor of our client against the director and the director’s attorney, jointly and severally.
- We have otherwise represented individuals, private companies and public companies in a litany of business-related disputes, from simple breaches of contract to sophisticated disputes involving numerous experts, cross-jurisdictional issues, class claims and other nuanced matters through trial and appeals